2015 Flying 40 - HealthXnet
Marianne is a consultant, freelancer, and software application user experience (UX) design maestro. With over 15 years in the healthcare information field she is passionate about helping developers, end users, stakeholders, and executive management speak the same language.
As a product manager, Marianne has overseen the details of numerous projects from concept, through development, and into successful launch, including establishing HIPAA Privacy and Security policies, procedures, training, and risk assessments within an organization.
Notable among these projects is HealthXnet, a web-based healthcare revenue cycle solution. Under her leadership, HealthXnet was a New Mexico Flying 40* award recipient for eight consecutive years 2010-2017!
2014 - Everyone's a Lobo! Woof! Woof!
2016 - ABQ Biopark Zoo
2017 - ABQ Aquarium & Botanic Garden
Marianne is single mom to a delightfully curious 9-year-old boy, who has taught her a great deal about sensory processing disorder, patience, priorities, gratitude, and joy. She is the primary non-medical caregiver for her best friend and housemate who struggles with the challenges of secondary-progressive Multiple Sclerosis. They live in Albuquerque, NM, with the best elephant watchdog in the universe. Not a single elephant has been sighted on the property in the entire time the dog has been on patrol.
In her spare time, she enjoys laughing, wine, and collapsing from exhaustion.
Presentations and Breakout Sessions Include:
- Face your Fear: Getting the butterflies in your stomach to fly in formation
- Perspective and Communication: The teacup on the table™
- The 5 secret steps anyone can follow to become a superhero, as told by a 7 year old™
- Reinvent, Redefine, Revitalize! Living your authentic life
- Navigating the World with Sensory Processing Disorder
- Topics expertly tailored to your event theme and organization's need